Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Air.

Sometimes when you happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, you wished you'd have kicked yourself hard in the shins for being there. Nonetheless, it wasn't a totally bad idea at all.

Instead, it has brought me to a whole new level of self-awareness. Despite all the pain lingering somewhere underneath my chest, I got to admit it was an enriching experience.

I really hate myself sometimes for all these emotional waves crashing up the shores of my isolated island. I used to think that I'm as cold as ice and often wondered how it feels like to develop feelings to things or even people around me. Tonight's experience was certainly a good indication to show that I do have feelings attached. It's only a matter of time as to when they'll come back and haunt me.


No comments:

Post a Comment