Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time will change everything, even the most egoistic man on this Earth

Words cant express how i actually enjoyed my current lifestyle. With absolutely no buggers getting on my nerves, stalking each and every of my movement, I'm allowed to pursue freedom.

My perseverance for isolation has finally paid off, finally found something meaningful to pursue in my life. Year 2011 has proven to be a magical year.

First time in my entire life, I'm going to abandon my egoistic self to go after something everyone fears; Rejection.

First time in my entire life, I'm going to give it my 100%.

First time in my entire life, I'm going to experience what it's like to be a human being, for i rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

Not sure to what extent will i be able to handle but I'm certain it'll be a wonderful experience.


-YK; Embrace your fears and you'll overcome it with due in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment